First line: Checklist group - only text (30 chr)
Second line: Checklist type - only text (30 chr)
Third line up: Checklist item - starting with:
* CH for CHALLENGE | TITLE (max. 40) | COMMENT (max: 100) | RESPONSE (max. 40 chr)
* ST for SUBTITLE | TEXT (max. 35 chr)
* TX for TEXT | (max: 150 chr)
* NT for NOTE | (max: 150 chr)
* WA for WARNING | (max: 150 chr)
* CA for CAUTION | (max: 150 chr)
Every section of the checklists ends with an empty line
If there is an error - it will be shown - the line where it is - the text what should be used and how long it could be
If all errors are cleared you can copy the output with selecting it and check it with the link on the bottom.
If everything is ok - save it as import.json in your community folder pms50-instrument-gtn750\checklists\gtn750\ and import it into your plane.
For the PC6 i used this checklist - which i got from MILVIZ as a pdf file - and i extracted all the text i needed like so: